You have a buyer for your property now, but are a bit unsure of how the process works from here. You do
not need to worry about this since the attorneys will assist you and a friendly MyRoof consultant is
just an email or phone call away. You can also decide if you want to make use of your own attorneys or
our appointed attorneys. In short, here is what still needs to happen:
- The attorneys instruct the bank to cancel your home loan in writing.
- The bank then receives the cancellation instruction.
- The exact cancellation figures are determined by the bank.
- The bank’s attorney receives instruction to handle the cancellation.
- The bond documents and property title deed are sent to the bank’s attorney.
- You receive the Offer to Purchase from the buyer.
- The transfer process starts.