1. This property is 1695 square meters in total..89.73m (L) by 18.18m (W).
2. The plot can be divided into 4 or 5 smaller plots depending on what's decided with the Municipality.
3. There is a 7ft Vibracrete wall right around plot.
4. Municipal services available as a previous house existed on the plot.
5. Beautiful views of Outeniqua Mountains and Blanco Primary School field directly behind the plot.
6. There is a 3m driveway width as entry point but can continue as 6m driveway after the house should you decide to sub divide.
7. House that is currently being built is an approved plan and can be finished into a 3 bedroom house or split into two units.There is a Phase 2 building plan available at an extra cost should you want something bigger.
8. All boundary building has been approved and paid.
9. All building done by a registered NHBRC builder,engineer tested on foundation
A few suggestions for this piece of property:
1. Can be finished and used as a one building property..great if you have dogs,kids and/or a business that requires parking space.
2. Can be sub divided and developed and sold off separately.
3. Can also sub divide and give a plot to child/family member to build their own home as they can afford to build.
4. Wendy house type accommodation can be erected on plot for rental income.
This is not a bond/bank property or in a trust and am more keen to do a CASH DEAL or INSTALLMENT SALE than a bond application.This is not a market related price and selling below what was spent on the property. There is a lot more info on plans,building costs, installment sale contract available to read through for the interested buyer so please don't hesitate to contact us. The INSTALLMENT SALE is a R185k deposit and R10k monthly payment for 24 months, which will be done through a conveyancing attorney. Cost to attorney is R3250 for installment sale contract (initiation fees for loans at lending institutions are over R5000 alone). Transfer costs are payable once half of the purchase price has been paid. No transfer duty payable to SARS as the property is below R600k.
There are many benefits to an Installment Sale and lots of savings on interest on payments,commissions,initiation fees,bond registration fees. If you are wanting to develop the property and you have cash, it gives you a bit of a breather to not have to give it away all at once.
The cash sale price is R399k "as is" or R425k with NHBRC registration and guarantee money put into the buyers name..more details available with regards to that. Please no time wasters or ridiculous offers, the price is strictly Non negotiable.
Save this property to your favourites for later review.
We will e-mail you when another property of this kind becomes available in Blanco.
Share this property via e-mail, Facebook or Google+.
Compare this property to other properties.
Ballotsview , Blanco , Bodorp , Borcherds , Bos en Dal , Camphers Drift , Conville , Denneoord , Denver Park , Dormehls Drift , Eden George , Fernridge , George Central , George East , George South , Glen Barrie , Groeneweid Park , Heather Park , Heatherlands , King George Park , Lawaai Kamp , Levallia , Loerie Park , Parkdene (WC) , Rooirivier Rif , Rosemore , Twee Rivieren , Bergsig - George , Glenwood - George , Pacaltsdorp