The auction process at MyRoof will be further explained in this blog. It consists of three basic processes namely “Before making an offer”, “Making an offer” and “Acceptance of an offer”.
Making an offer:
When you are making an offer on a property, be sure that you are logged onto the MyRoof website, and click on the “make an offer” button. You need to provide us with the following information:
1. Offer price
2. Cash deposit
3. Additional cash (would you like to pay the property cash or would you like to put down an extra cash amount on top of the deposit amount to reduce your loan amount)
4. You will also see the following on the left side of the make an offer block:
- Loan affordability: Please click on the button that says Pre-Qualify me, fill in the form and send it back to us. We will assist you with an estimate on how much you can spend on an auction.
- Property visit: Please indicate if you have visited the property and if you have gained access.
5. The provided information will give the seller an indication on how serious you are about buying a property. The seller does not only consider the highest amount offered, but the best offer in terms of supporting information.
This process is the second of the three processes. Read more in part 3