1. You need to register yourself on the MyRoof website before you can make any offers. You can do this by filling out the “Quick register” box on the right-hand side of the Myroof.co.za home page. Make sure your cellphone number and email address is correct as this will be used for correspondence.
2. You have to be logged in to make an online offer. A box on the left-hand side of the Myroof.co.za site will show whether you are logged in or not.
3. Go the property you are interested in. Be sure this is the property you want to bid on.
4. Click on “make an offer”
5. You need to fill out all the applicable fields here. Make sure that your info is complete in order to eliminate the delay in your application.
6. On the right-hand side a green tick will appear as soon as everything is in place. Make sure that all of them are green as this will improve your support rating.
7. Click on the pre-qualification link. An email will be sent to your email address. Fill this out and send it back to our offices. This is only a once-off occurrence since you will be pre-qualified for any property after this.
8. You can also submit a motivation in the motivation box if you want to add additional information that will improve your application.
9. Finally, click on the “submit” button. An offer to purchase will be sent to you as soon as you have submitted your offer. This you will also need to fill out and send back to our offices to complete the process. After this you will be notified on the status of your application via email or phone calls from our dedicated bonds staff.