Polokwane - MR485824

Commercial in Polokwane, Limpopo, Limpopo

R 13,000,000

... Numbers not adding up?

4
1428m2
Polokwane - MR485824
Commercial in Polokwane, Limpopo, Limpopo
R 13,000,000
1
 of property in Polokwane
2
 of property in Polokwane
3
 of property in Polokwane
4
 of property in Polokwane
5
 of property in Polokwane
6
 of property in Polokwane
7
 of property in Polokwane
8
 of property in Polokwane
9
 of property in Polokwane
10
 of property in Polokwane

There are more photos available of this property, click here to request the agent to release them.
MyRoof has more photos of this property - click here to request the agent to release them

Key Features

Rooms

  • 4 Bathrooms

Services

  • Rates and Taxes R12000

More Features

  • Property Type - Commercial
  • Seller Type - Private Property
  • Erf Size - 1428m2
  • Price per square erf meter - R9,104 per m2

MyRoof Stats

  • 211 Views
PID=485824 DID=510239 SID=1

This Property offers you:

Building 1:

+/- 550m²

4 Closed offices 

3 Open offices 

Board room

Server Room

Storeroom

2 Kitchens

2 Bathrooms

2 Receptions

Retail area

5 Parking spaces

Generator

Building 2:

+/- 550m²

2 Bathrooms

Kitchen

2 Built in safes 

7 Offices

Board room

Recording Studio

Retail area

Generator

Building 2 is currently generating R 60 000.00 rental income per month and Building 1 has a potential rental income of R 60 000.00 – R 70 000.00 per month. Which counts up to the total of R 1 440 000.00 – R1 560 000.00 per year on rental income. Assuming your monthly expenses on the property would be about 20% of your total rental income, it will lead to a Liquid Return on Investment of 9.6%, a Capital Growth Rate of 6% because it’s a commercial property. The Total Return on Investment will thus be 15.6% which is 8.6% above the average Inflation rate! 

We commit ourselves to:

*Truthful and honest advice

*Professional attitude, assessment, and understanding of your needs.

*Confidentiality and protection of your interest

*Negotiate the best possible agreement.

No one sells more property than us, so make the smart choice now.

Pre-qualified or cash buyers will be given preference.

If this property does not suit your needs or taste, please give me a call so that we can discuss and find your dream home or next investment!!!

Please also click on the logo to your right to see all properties available by us

JJ.B.


What's Next?


Contact Details

Contact the seller directly. Access the seller's e-mail address and phone number.


Save

Save this property to your favourites for later review.


Notify

We will e-mail you when another property of this kind becomes available in Polokwane.


Share

Share this property via e-mail or Facebook.


Compare

Compare this property to other properties.


Boost

Boost this property on search results.

Compare x Properties ×