8 free standing up market homes built on the banks of the Kaaimans River way above the 100 year flood line! This is a grand river with tidal influence, flanked by dramatic sedimentary cliff faces and indigenous trees. The Kaaimans River is renowned for its paddling and canoeing meanders.
The area covers 1,1 hectares (3 acres) and the houses hug the river bank on cantilevered wooden decks and under cover patios, enabling you to be a part of this idyllic lifestyle.
The houses are light, bright and sunny; every space is cleverly planned and utilised. The open plan living areas are interestingly co-joined by vast windows alongside the river. The Perfect ‘lock-up and go’ paradise home, with no garden maintenance needed.
The double storey house consists of an open plan kitchen with a separate scullery, dining room and lounge. The stack-sliding doors open right out onto the cantilevered deck, bringing the outside in! There are 4 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, and a further shower room (i.e. 2 en-suite bathrooms) plus a separate guest toilet downstairs - all with picturesque views. The house is north facing and includes a small store room outside and secure open parking.
At low tide, you can hear the running water rippling over the rocks!
The house includes:
• Underfloor heating throughout.
• Living area wired for surround sound.
• Flu-less gas heater, with built-in Meranti wooden cabinets’ custom built for Hi-fi, TV, Books, and built- in
• Undercover patio with gas ‘steakhouse’ BBQ.
• Laminated oak flooring down stairs.
• Travertine tiles in bathrooms.
• Belgotex carpeting upstairs.
• Cream cupboards in kitchen, with cream coloured Caesar-stone counter tops.
• Separate scullery and Bosch appliances provided including a hob, oven, refrigerator, dishwasher and combo
washing machine / tumble drier.
• Heated towel rails in all the bathrooms.
• Hans Grohe fittings in bathrooms and kitchen.
• Sold under Sectional Title.
Contact the seller directly. Access the seller's e-mail address and phone number.
Save this property to your favourites for later review.
We will e-mail you when another property of this kind becomes available in Wilderness.
Share this property via e-mail, Facebook or Google+.
Compare this property to other properties.
Boost this property on search results.