Highest Received Offer was R 1,300,000
4-bedroom Home for Sale in King William's Town + Flat
Location of property - New Street, Daleview, King William's Town, Eastern Cape.
· Large family four-bedroom home, main bedroom has en-suite.
· Ceiling fans, wooden floors and plenty of built-in cupboards in all bedrooms.
· Two bathrooms (mes), with separate toilet.
· Large kitchen, with pantry and plenty of cupboards throughout the house.
· Large dining room, lounge (with fireplace) upstairs and parquet flooring.
· Fireproof doors separate the bottom and top area.
· The bottom area covers the entertainment/bar area with built-in braai, and garage.
· Balcony area overlooks a sparkling pool and Dale College Fields
· 200 litre solar geyser with thermal insulation in main house.
· Top floor completely covered by three air-cons.
· Nine Satellite/TV connections points.
· Flatlet consists of lounge, kitchenette, one bedroom, shower and toilet (potential income of R3 000)
· A separate alarms system covers the main house and flatlet.
· Burglar bars on all windows and security gates on all entrance doors of both the main house and the flat.
Property also has Crèche rights
Reluctant seller …
And a few extras
Arrange a viewing immediately.
This house is for sale in King Williams Town. This is a private property sale.Continue reading...
King Williams Town has the following point of interest, these include Alicedale (62km), Berlin (15.3km), Bisho (7.3km), East London (57.9km), Fort Beaufort (82.5km), Macleantown (36.1km), Port Alfred (119.5km), Port Elizabeth (240.3km) and Stutterheim (40.6km)
This house is situated in a Residential Suburb
This double storey house floor area was measured at 210m2 and erf size was measured at 700m2.
This house has monthly rates or ground taxes payable to the amount of R 1,200.
If you make an online offer using the Make An Offer button MyRoof will let you know if your offer was successful. To make an offer takes less than a minute. By selling privately the owner can reduce his asking price by as much as 7% (agents commission is up to 7%) and still get the same money in his pocket! That is why buying private property makes so much sense. Feel free to contact us for more information.
Looking to sell your property in King Williams Town? Via MyRoof, you can sell house in a few easy steps, with professional help, every step of the Sell My House way. We've achieved 8 private property sales in King Williams Town. Because of our superior offering, there is a high demand from people to sell property in King Williams Town. To market your house online for free, click on the "Sell My Property" tab at the top of the page or the "Sell House" button on the right of this page.
Aberdeen , Adelaide , Aliwal North , Bathurst , Bisho , Cradock , East London , Kei Road , Beacon Bay , Gonubie , Haven Hills , Southernwood , Sunrise On Sea , Stony Drift , Cintsa River Golfing Estate , Sunnyridge , Bonnie Doon , Cambridge , Fort Beaufort , Hogsback , Graaff Reinet , Grahamstown , Lady Grey , Middelburg (EC) , Nieu Bethesda , Port Alfred , Somerset East , Sterkspruit , Uitenhage , Molteno , Bedford , Kenton On Sea , Abotsford , Gamtoos Mouth , Parsons Vlei , Mdantsane , Butterworth , Haga Haga , Stutterheim , Oviston , Clarendon Marine , Kini Bay , Beachview , Alicedale , Sea View , Queenstown , Ezibeleni , Steynsburg , Umtata , Elliot , Maclear , Ugie , Barkly East , Rhodes , Hankey , Patensie , Joubertina , Bushmans River , Cannon Rocks , Katberg , Zwelitsha , Dimbaza , Burgersdorp , Kwa Nobuhle , Kareedouw , Boknes Strand , Boknes , Cathcart , Lusikisiki , Thornhill , Cedarville , Willowmore , Morgans Bay , Rini , Winterstrand , Port St Johns , Venterstad , Bizana , Kidds Beach , Oyster Bay , Paterson , Kaysers Beach , Kei Mouth (Keimond) , Matatiele , Steytlerville