Last offer amount is hidden
Voted best property development in 2006!
Family home conveniently located. Pet friendly garden. Single garage with direct access to the back garden.
Good security with security beam and 24hr guards on duty.
Easy access onto the N2 or into Somerset West center. Near the Vergelegen Medi Clinic.
• Easy access to N2.
• Near Vergelegen Medi Clinic.
• Easy access to Somerset West central and Strand.
• Security beam with 24hr guards on duty.
• LOUNGE/DINING AREA: Tiled open plan area with lots of windows overlooking the garden. Sliding door opens to the garden. Built-in barbeque. • KITCHEN: Tiled with built-in oven with hob and built-in cupboards.
• BEDROOM 1: Carpeted with built-in cupboards and view of front garden. • BEDROOM 2: Carpeted with built-in cupboards.
• BEDROOM 3: Carpeted with built-in cupboards, fully tiled en suite bathroom with bath, shower, toilet and basin.
• FAMILY BATHROOM: Fully tiled with bath, shower, toilet and basin.
• GARAGE: Single garage with direct access to the back garden.
• GARDEN: Front and back garden serviced by the body corporate, back garden is North facing with views of the helderberg mountains.
Contact the owner directly to arrange a viewing.
This simplex is for sale in Somerset West. This is a private property sale.Continue reading...
Somerset West has the following point of interest, these include Central Karoo DC (450.1km), Caledon (67.7km), Cape Town (44.6km), Franschhoek (50.8km), George (387.3km), Paarl (50.3km), Parow (35km), Stellenbosch (20.9km), Strand (5.1km) and Villiersdorp (60.6km)
This simplex is situated in a Residential Suburb
This single storey simplex floor area was measured at 116m2 and erf size was measured at 400m2.
This simplex has monthly levy payable to the amount of R 680.
If you make an online offer using the Make An Offer button MyRoof will let you know if your offer was successful. To make an offer takes less than a minute. By selling privately the owner can reduce his asking price by as much as 7% (agents commission is up to 7%) and still get the same money in his pocket! That is why buying private property makes so much sense. Feel free to contact us for more information.
Do you want to sell property in Somerset West? Via MyRoof, you can sell house in a few easy steps, with professional help, every step of the Sell My House way. We've achieved 199 private property sales in Somerset West. Because of our superior offering, there is a high demand from people to sell property in Somerset West. To market your house online for free, click on the "Sell My Property" tab at the top of the page or the "Sell House" button on the right of this page.