of property in Savanna City  of property in Savanna City  of property in Savanna City  of property in Savanna City  of property in Savanna City  of property in Savanna City  of property in Savanna City
  •  of property in Savanna City
  •  of property in Savanna City
  •  of property in Savanna City
  •  of property in Savanna City
  •  of property in Savanna City
  •  of property in Savanna City
  •  of property in Savanna City
×
hide floor plan

Farm/Smallholding in Savanna City

R 1,100,000
16.7ha
erf size

16.7ha
Savanna City - MR186386
Farm/Smallholding in Savanna City, Gauteng - East Rand and Vaal, Gauteng
R 1,100,000

Property Overview

16.70 Hectares (41 acres) of flat, arable land right on the border of Savanna City.Farm it ? Develop it? Make your dreams come true.Please Note : If you wish to purchase vacant land you need to be a cash buyer or have at least 40% DEPOSIT and obtain a bond for the remaining 60%.

...read more

Property Key Features

Services

  • Rates and Taxes R550.00

More Features

  • Property Type - Farm/Smallholding
  • Seller Type - Private Property
  • Erf Size - 16.7ha
  • Price per square erf meter - R7 per m2

Property Photos

Contact Info

Owner details

Contact Angie Beukes

required
email or phone number
email or phone number
required
Phone Agent Now
Phone number for Angie Beukes
0832967344

Other Actions On This Property

Make an
Offer

MyRoof uses an online offer system, so why not Make an Offer ?


Save

Save this property to your favourites for later review.


Notify

We will e-mail you when another property of this kind becomes available in Savanna City.


Share

Share this property via e-mail, Facebook or Google+.


Compare

Compare this property to other properties.


Boost

Boost this property on search results.

Neighbouring Areas

Henley-on-Klip , Riversdale , Nooitgedacht IR , Risiville , Bolton Wold , De Deur Estates , Valley Settlement , Klipwater , Garthdale A.H , Witkopdorp (Daleside) , Highbury , Glen Donald A.H , De Deur , The Balmoral Estates , Ohenimuri , Nelsonia AH , Homestead Apple Orchards AH , Savanna City , Gardenvale A.H

Areas in this Region

Vaalmarina , Walkerville , Katlehong , Olifantsvlei , Thokoza , Randhart , Bassonia Rock , Albertsdal , Mayberry Park , Eden Park , Verwoerdpark , Florentia , Othandweni , New Redruth , Newmarket Park , General Albertspark , Randhart , Raceview , South Crest , Southdowns Estate , Nhlapo , Daveyton , Lilyvale AH , The Stewards , Van Ryn S/H , Actonville , Elspark , Marister AH , Crystal Park , Danie Taljaard Park , Brentwood Park , Lakefield , New Modder , Farrarmere , Chris Hani , Ebotse Golf and Country Estate , Country View , Brentwood Park AH , Ravensklip , Lilianton , Jansen Park , Sonneveld , Ravenswood , Sunward park , AP Khumalo , Parkrand , Van Dykpark , Villa Liza , Reiger Park , Windmill Park , Delmore Park , Comet , Tsakane , Leachville , Brenthurst , Roodekop , Ramakonopi , Castleview , Klippoortjie AH , Dinwiddie , Albemarle , Tedstone Ville , Elandsfontein Rail , Ramakonopi East , Rondebult , Cruywagenpark , Hazeldene , Witfontein , Birchleigh North , Terenure , Pomona , Esther Park , Edleen , Allan Grove , Jameson Park , Duduza , Dal Fouche , Strubenvale , Dersley , Sharon Park , Edelweiss , Kingsway , Kwa-Thema , Selcourt , Aston Lake , Sebokeng , Zuurfontein , Stretford , Sonland Park , Arcon Park , Waldrift , Evaton , Orange farm , Likole , Siluma view , Palm Ridge , Moleleki , Ratanda-JHB , Endicott AH , Rensburg , Vaal Oewer , Petit , Spruitview , Mavimbela , Devon , Bedford Gardens , Bedford Park , Bedfordview , Bruma , Edenvale , Germiston , Lambton , North Germiston , Primrose Hill , Primrose , Germiston South , Kempton Park , Benoni , Alberton , Lakeside , Northmead , Glenmarais (Glen Marais) , Birch Acres , Rhodesfield , Bedworth Park , Rynfield , Witfield , Impala Park , Atlasville , Glen Erasmia Boulevard , Lambton Gardens , Norkem park , Bredell AH , Van Riebeeckpark , Bardene , Cresslawn , Birchleigh , Bonaero Park , Goedeburg , Nest Park , Aston Manor , Chloorkop , Dayanglen , East Germiston , Hillcrest , Benoni Western , Benoni South , Benoni East AH , Kempton Park AH , Benoni AH , Rynfield AH , Klip River , Buyscelia AH

Compare x Properties ×