The property on offer is situated in Wilderness, Western Cape.
Rustic and quant will describe this spacious smallholding family home which blends perfectly in with the Wilderness beauty. To give and idea, the property offers view of the Touwsriver below and the ocean towards Hoekwil and a mere 15 minutes to George and 5 minutes from the Wilderness Village.
The open plan lounge and dining room is in simple language vast and has some unique features like a built-in fireplace with wood surrounding. Large windows draw the outdoors in to add to the tranquil atmosphere. A private lounge is incomplete but made of natural sand stone and Blackwood beams adding to the rustic undertone of the home.
The dining room is in close proximity to the kitchen for serving purposes.
The farm sized kitchen offers yards of countertop workspace and cupboards offer volumes of tidy storage space for utensils and groceries. There is space for a dishwasher or washing machine and other major appliances.
One would expect the bedrooms to be spacious as this is a smallholding and these bedrooms do not disappoint with the volumes of space on offer from the master bedroom to the remaining two bedrooms. They also enjoy loads of sunlight.
The en-suite bathroom of the master bedroom continues the rustic theme with custom fittings and fixtures.
The second bathroom servicing the remainder of the home is neatly fitted and fashionable.
A study is provided for the home executive.
Family vehicles are secured in a double lock-up garage.
Extras to the property are;
• Perimeter beams, wall mounted internal beams
• Security doors on exit doors and,
• Security doors inside the home forming a safe room
• A quant cottage which is incomplete and has an alarm system connected to the main system for added security
• A large storeroom and workshop
• There are two earth dams
• Chicken coup
• Approximately 60m3 of water storage
• Gravity tank in case power outage
• Borehole (not tested)
• Garden irrigation system
• Conduits laid from gate for automation and telephone lines to the home and cottage
• A small wendy house which could serve as staff quarters
• There are seamless gutters around the house
• Eco insulation in the flat roof
• The home is tiled and has underfloor heating throughout
MyRoof uses an online offer system, so why not Make an Offer ?
Contact the agent directly.
Save this property to your favourites for later review.
We will e-mail you when another property of this kind becomes available in Wilderness.
Share this property via e-mail, Facebook or Google+.
Compare this property to other properties.